Friday, January 27, 2017
Laura Meherg of the WPG Selected as Moderator for LMA Birmingham City Group Program
The Wicker Park Group announced today that the Legal Marketing Association Birmingham City Group has selected Wicker Park Group’s Laura Meherg as the Moderator of a panel discussion on Lateral Integration at an upcoming luncheon to be held Thursday, February 16, 2017 at Bradley in Birmingham, AL. The panel discussion will include:
- Why having a lateral integration plan is imperative.
- A review of other departments involved in the integration and onboarding.
- What a plan should encompass, including the roles and responsibilities of each department.
- Challenges to adoption, implementation, and issues that can derail success.
- How marketing departments can spearhead the development of their firm’s plan.
Panelists include Matt Bragiel, Business Development Manager, Burr & Forman LLP and Cameron Ellis, Business Development Manager, Troutman Sanders.