Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Winston & Strawn Selects WPG to Speak at Firm Partners Conference
Winston & Strawn has selected WPG’s Nat Slavin to speak at the firm’s upcoming Partners Conference. On March 11, 2017, Nat Slavin will give a presentation on the topic of “Effective Client Conversations.” This program presents a proven approach to improving everyday communication skills and provides resources that will encourage attorneys to take action to deliver greater value in client relationships, as well as uncover short-term business development opportunities. The presentation will include:
- Overview of client expectations and how firms differentiate in a competitive environment;
- What clients really value from outside counsel (based on 2,000 client feedback interviews conducted by WPG);
- How these conversations differ from other client visits and interactions;
- Best practices and tips for conducting effective conversations;
- Talking points for attorneys to use when scheduling client and prospect meetings;
- Questions to guide their discussions;
- Strategies for uncovering opportunities and acting on uncovered information; and
- Best practices in follow up activities.
For more than 160 years, Winston & Strawn LLP has served as a trusted adviser and advocate for clients across virtually every industry.
« Back to List