Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Laura Meherg of the WPG Selected as Moderator for LMA Birmingham City Group Event
The Wicker Park Group announced today that Laura Meherg has been selected as a Moderator of a panel discussion entitled “REAL Roundtable” at the LMA Birmingham City Group event on March 16, 2016. This will be an insightful event as there will be a very candid discussion with Partners from various firms on an array of topics that affect the roles of marketing/business development professionals. Topics will include:
- How do they view marketing and business development?
- Where do they see its value and how have they found success?
- What are the biggest challenges they’ve faced in client relations and business development?
- What are ways we can convince/persuade them to do things?
- How do they like to see ROI/value measured (i.e. client potential, billings, referrals)?
- In what ways do they communicate with their clients?
- How has the challenge of managing costs changed over the years / what marketing trends they noticed over the years?
- What are their thoughts on how important it is to start business development practices as an Associate?
- What advice can they give us on how to better communicate/work with their peers who aren’t necessarily marketing advocates?
Panelists include Jennifer Reid Egbe, Huie Fernambucq; Derek Meek, Burr and Forman; Don McKenna, Hare Wynn; and Eric Pruitt, Baker Donelson.