Thursday, May 14, 2015
Michael Best Friedrich Selects WPG to Speak at Firm Meeting
Michael Best Friedrich LLP has selected WPG’s Nat Slavin and Laura Meherg to speak at the firm’s All-Attorney Meeting. On June 11, 2015, Nat Slavin and Laura Meherg will give a presentation on the topic of “Client Expectations in Today’s Marketplace.” Based on more than 1,500 client feedback interviews Wicker Park Group will share critical insights shared by wide-ranging clients of firms. This presentation will include:
- What clients are saying today, and what they really mean;
- The most common themes;
- The most pressing issues;
- How understanding clients needs means something different than it did just five years ago;
- The critical performance areas;
- What tactics law firm partners are employing to protect and grow their most valued relationships;
- What clients truly value that helps law firms and partners differentiate themselves from the competition; and
- The best practices and tips to better serve clients and strengthen relationships.
Founded in 1848, Michael Best has earned a reputation as a leading law firm. Approximately 220 attorneys serve clients at offices in Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, Waukesha, WI, Manitowoc, WI, Chicago, IL, Washington, D.C., Salt Lake City, UT, and Austin, TX. As a broad-based business law firm, Michael Best is ideally positioned to handle a wide range of business legal matters across its practice groups. From Intellectual Property, Employment Relations, Litigation and Transactional – covering wealth planning, tax, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and environmental, its legal practice groups are organized to respond to the most pressing issues facing companies today. Michael Best serves cutting-edge industries in technology, advanced manufacturing, and energy and banking and financial services.