Faegre Baker Daniels has selected WPG’s Nat Slavin to speak at the firms Quarterly Partner Meeting. On June 14, 2013, Nat Slavin will give apresentation on the topic of “Differentiating in a Hyper Competitive Legal Market.” Based on more than 1,000 client feedback interviews, Nat Slavin of Wicker Park Group will share critical insights shared by wide-ranging clients of firms.
This presentation will include:
• What clients are saying today and what they really mean;
• The myths and realities of fee arrangements;
• Why project management skills are more important than ever;
• How understanding clients needs means something different than it did just five years ago;
• What tactics law firm partners are employing to protect and grow their most valued relationships; and
• What clients truly value that helps law firms and partners differentiate themselves from the competition.
Faegre Baker Danielsis dedicated to serving the legal needs of regional, national and international businesses. From offices in the United States, United Kingdom and China, their more than 750 legal and consulting professionals provide the depth and breadth of expertise necessary to solve complex business challenges. With roots dating back to 1863, they are one of the 75 largest law firms headquartered in the U.S.