Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Nat Slavin of the WPG Selected as Moderator for LMA Southern California Program
The Wicker Park Group announced today that Nat Slavin has been selected as a Moderator of the LMA Southern California Corporate Counsel Panel taking place at the San Diego County Bar Association on June 1, 2016. This year, the San Diego panel will focus on the relationship between in-house counsel and their most trusted outside counsel. Our leading in-house counsel will share insights on:
- How to become a trusted advisor
- What it means to really add value to the relationship
- The three keys to successful client relationships
- How law firms can adapt and serve clients in a hyper-competitive marketplace
- Attendees will learn valuable best practices in client service and other key tips to developing greater client loyalty.
- David Szekeres, Senior Vice President, Business Development, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kevin Alexander, Managing Partner, San Diego, Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Stephanie Kroon, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Mitchell International