Monday, September 12, 2016
Laura Meherg and Nat Slavin of the WPG Selected as Presenters for LMA CMO SIG Webinar
The Wicker Park Group announced today that Laura Meherg and Nat Slavin have been selected as presenters at the Best Practices in Client Feedback webinar taking place September 21, 2016. Today clients demand that their professional service providers not only provide excellent legal work but also add value through superior client service. Client Feedback is an essential to understand individual client needs and deliver value beyond great legal work. This LMA CMO SIG webinar program will outline how to start, the methodologies for client feedback best practices, concepts and tips and tactics including selecting clients to interview, getting buy in, the role of leadership, resources need and follow up on feedback
- Managing client expectations and delivering differentiated client service;
- Creating a feedback loop to demonstrate an understanding of individual client’s needs and adopting a culture of client service;
- Conducting successful client feedback interviews
- Coaching strategies and tactics to consistently act on feedback; and
- Recovering negative feedback and building on positive feedback.
Laura and Nat will be presenting with Rob Kahn, Chief Marketing Officer, Fenwick & West, and Catherine Zinn, Chief Client Officer, Orrick.