Access and Analyze client feedback Data in a Customizable online portal
- View real-time snapshots of your clients’ perceptions, experiences and service in one place
- Integrate, evaluate and sort all types of client feedback (interviews, electronic surveys, legacy feedback and more) using demographics, practice trends and industry data
- Create client service action plans based on feedback
- Benchmark against internal data and industry trends
“We created this product to help clients make smarter decisions and anticipate client priorities by giving them the ability to analyze the voice of the client to deliver a greater, and differentiated, client experience.”Laura Meherg, Nat Slavin, Tara Weintritt — Wicker Park Group
“Market intelligence is invaluable and since our unique area of business is such a strong suit for them, their insights as to how others are navigating some of the industry challenges are hugely beneficial to us.”WPG Client
How Firms Are Using ClienTELL
- Viewing the historic client journey experience and housing all feedback in one place
- Accessing analytics and insights previously unavailable related to firm goals, ROI, strategic growth opportunities and more
- Identifying trends and gaps in the client experience broken out by industry, practice and attorney
- Sharing the story of what clients value using data from actual clients
- Creating graphics and gathering statistics for presentations and materials
- Driving client strategy using feedback evidence
- Increasing attorney accountability and momentum around client feedback using year-over-year comparisons and goals
- Creating customized searches around specific needs
Identify Relationship and Loyalty Drivers
Wicker Park Group’s key client relationship drivers are included in ClienTELL to analyze and optimize your client feedback.
We have conducted thousands of client interviews to pinpoint drivers most indicative of client loyalty. These qualities and behaviors will reveal your firm’s strengths and opportunities to improve client relationships. ClienTELL also helps you better understand your clients’ top priorities around budgeting, diversity, accessibility and other client service needs.
Analyze Industry and Practice Trends
ClienTELL offers you a detailed picture of industry trends around client expectations, service, staffing, value adds and more.
The trends can be sorted and presented for select audiences and groups such as industry, practice group, office, client or lawyer. View marketplace trends over set periods of time and compare your firm’s performance by category.
Access Detailed Demographics
One of ClienTELL’s important differentiators is its incorporation of demographic data.
Client demographics include professional experience, gender, age, education, years of experience, prior experience (both in house and private practice) and more. With ClienTELL, sort your client feedback data through these demographic filters and gain unprecedented insights into the needs of specific client profiles.