harness the voice of the client to drive client loyalty and build business
The one-day workshop where lawyers hone the critical skills needed to create client loyalty from experts who have interviewed more than 3,000 law firm clients and trained hundreds of lawyers
September 17, 2019
- Washington, D.C.
October 23, 2019
November 6, 2019
- $2,500 Early bird registration
- $3,000 Regular price
- $4,500 Teams of 2 lawyers
why lawyers should attend
Wicker Park Group has trained hundreds of lawyers on the critical skills necessary to strengthen existing relationships and secure new business.
Learn the critical factors involved in earning client loyalty - what clients value, their loyalty drivers and preferences, relevant trends and myths.
Practice skills and learnings in a collaborative environment and receive real-time feedback and coaching.
Experience the Wicker Park Group proprietary "Added Value Roadmap" to identify specific areas where you can add value for clients.
who should attend
Key Client Relationship Lawyers
Managing and Marketing Partners
- Business Development Workshops
- Client Experience Training
- Client Feedback Interviews and Surveys
- Client and Industry Team Support
- Client Conversations
- Competitive Intelligence and Internal Evaluation
- Meeting Facilitation and Retreats
For additional event details, please email Wendy Pantle at email@example.com.